Do you want to know more about the 2024 GMC Yukon? The GMC Yukon is a long-running series of full-sized SUVs from General Motors dating back to 1991. It is one of the most affordable large SUVs and has regularly been the best-selling SUV in the United States.
In 2024, the brand announced a refreshed GMC Yukon. If you want to know all about the refreshed GMC Yukon, then do not fear. I will explain all about it, from the interior to its price.
Table of Contents
GMC Yukon Redesign Exterior & Interior; What’s New?
One of the differences in the 2024 GMC Yukon is its appearance, specifically its redesigned exterior and interior.
FoThe024 refreshed GMC Yukon has a three-seating row configuration for its interior and provides enough space for passengers and any belongings they bring.
If you still feel this is small, the model offers an XL variant with a longer wheelbase. Folding down the chairs can also increase space for storage.
For the refreshed Yukon, it is common to see most of them seated eight. If the bench seats are up front, you can fit nine people. But if the captain chairs you got are on the second row, then only seven people can sit inside.
For its exterior, the refreshed GMC Yukon prototype is standard-length and has a regular wheelbase body style. The prototype for the GMC Yukon is covered in extensive camouflage from the front to the rear.
Because the car boasts an 18-inch 6-spoke machined aluminum wheel with dark grey metallic accents, this model is likely the SLE trim because this type of look is standard on the SLE.
For its exterior, the 2024 redesign has a new roof fin antenna shape which incorporates a puck shape, except for the pointy bit of the antenna that the current generation has.
This antenna also seems to be mounted on the roof of the driver’s seat. Aside from the antenna, the redesign includes a new style for the front and rear fascia. This model also gives the buyers an option between two alternative wheelbase lengths with the XL variant.
New Standard Features
Other than its appearance, the brand-new refreshed GMC Yukon has multiple new features up its sleeve, which are listed below:
While information is an excellent feature for SUVs, it also needs entertainment value so it does not bore you. The new GMC Yukon has multiple infotainment features so you can learn more about current situations while still being entertained or features you can use to entertain yourself while driving. Some of those features include:
- Dual 1080p 12.6” Diagonal Color LCD HD Touch Screens that you can use to touch to access several settings.
- Includes Two Bluetooth Headphones that you can use to listen to the news or music while driving.
- Play Video, Audio, and Games from Your Devices that you can use to play any media on the screens while you are not doing anything. Examples include but are not limited to: PlayStation, Firestick, Miracast with most Android phones, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and more.
While entertainment is necessary, you also need to be safe while driving. The Refreshed GMC Yukon will provide you with multiple safety features. Examples of those features include:
- HD Surround Vision is a feature that will allow you to look carefully all around you so you can maneuver carefully at low speeds.
- Forward Collision Alert is a feature that will notify you if you are dangerously close to bumping into an object or a person in front of you.
- Speed Limit, which will limit your maximum speed while driving.
- As mentioned before, it has Multiple Camera Views (Up to 13), which will give you the ability to be able to look at many viewpoints, whether it is from the rear or the side, or any other angle.
- Driving Speed Indicator, which will tell you your speed while you are operating the SUV.
The features I have listed above are not an exact prediction that these will be all the features of the refreshed GMC Yukon because it is simply a prototype.
The 2024 Refreshed GMC Yukon will provide a new autonomous driving feature via the updated GM Ultra Cruise System.
This new technique is designed to improve the current GM Ultra Cruise System, in the case of its capability and the ability to drive hands-free in 95% of driving situations.
Under The Hood
On the topic of its engine, the refreshed GMC Yukon provides a diesel inline-six engine as an extra powertrain. It is supplied with 277 horsepower (hp) and 460 pound-feet of torque, which is far more efficient than the previous version.
The SUV is powered by a 5.3-liter v8 that brings about 355 horsepower (hp) and 383-pound feet of torque as a standard appliance.
Release Date & Price
Finally, for its price, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the standard 2024 GMC Yukon with rear-wheel drive is $51,500, not counting the destination fee.
According to the data, the model should be released within the second half of 2023. Since the release is only two years away, I hope that you will be satisfied with the current information to consider your choice now.